In which I search for the Pettey, Welch, Jeffrey, Willis and Crane families.
Related Name List: All of the above plus Nance, Graybill, Franks, Williams, Thompson, Bernardi, Bishop, Berry Brewster, Bronaugh, Brumbalow, Coon, Crossland, Fabretto, Fleming, Gossage, Hellums, Hoooper, Horn,Meals, Monroe, Moore, Murdoch, Myers, Power, Reed, Rigs, Sardini, Sims, Stanley,Washington, Wright

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Time Out


I haven't done much on our family history lately. I have been working on the page I've volunteered to host,
Shelby County Texas on the GenealogyTrails website.
I'm transcribing newspaper articles and anything I can find. I'd like to make another trip to the Conroe genealogy library but it has been too hot to leave the dogs. (I am going to set up a battery cooler to keep them safe.)
I also want to clean up my Legacy program. I've been adding things even if they don't have a good citation. It keeps notes for me for things to do. I don't put it online for that reason. I do want to put it on a cd and give a copy to my dad.

No comments:

Post a Comment