In which I search for the Pettey, Welch, Jeffrey, Willis and Crane families.
Related Name List: All of the above plus Nance, Graybill, Franks, Williams, Thompson, Bernardi, Bishop, Berry Brewster, Bronaugh, Brumbalow, Coon, Crossland, Fabretto, Fleming, Gossage, Hellums, Hoooper, Horn,Meals, Monroe, Moore, Murdoch, Myers, Power, Reed, Rigs, Sardini, Sims, Stanley,Washington, Wright

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Marriage Record for Willis and Frazer - 1808





Today's find was rather exciting. I found a copy of Robert Willis and Isabel Frazer's marriage record from 1808. I believe that they are the parents of William Franklin Willis. I need to verify that but, unfortunately, I found the record on Ancestry.com. I'll have to look it up again next time I visit the Conroe Genealogy library.

A John Frazer signed the document. Could he be Isabel's father?

No comments:

Post a Comment