In which I search for the Pettey, Welch, Jeffrey, Willis and Crane families.
Related Name List: All of the above plus Nance, Graybill, Franks, Williams, Thompson, Bernardi, Bishop, Berry Brewster, Bronaugh, Brumbalow, Coon, Crossland, Fabretto, Fleming, Gossage, Hellums, Hoooper, Horn,Meals, Monroe, Moore, Murdoch, Myers, Power, Reed, Rigs, Sardini, Sims, Stanley,Washington, Wright

Sunday, October 4, 2015

The Algonquin

My apologies for not posting for a while. I spent a couple of months in the hospital and am adjusting to a new life style. I'm still digging through genealogy though.
Today's find was the passenger list for the Algonquin which brought women from Italy to the US after WWII. My mother is on line 15, Carla Pettey. I have a picture somewhere of her on the deck. If I find it I'll post it too.


When I get back from the Fun Match with Moss, I'll enlarge these as best I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment